15 Droppers Map for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2By Moon ❘ September 29, 2016 ❘ 1,121 views
15 Droppers Map is a later version of 10 droppers map. This map has several newer and more interesting effects and more wonderful drop screens than the old one. Obviously, the difficulties will be harder than 10 droppers.
Level 1 looks quite easy but difficult, truly. I spent about 20 times to pass this level 1, perhaps I rarely play this kind of map.
In this picture is the block at level 2, looked very beautiful and attractive, right?
Generally, 15 droppers looks like other drop maps. However, the investment in this map is high and careful. You can see the high-quality blocks which the author teams spent a lot of time to prepare for a set of resource pack in this map.
This final challenge that you have to pass through. Absolutely that its difficulty is the maximum of maximum. Luckily, this map has no counting clock so you can play step by step. The hint of breaking through all the level is calm.
How to install 15 Droppers Map for Minecraft
- Download 15-Droppers-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for 15 Droppers Map
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Coming soon)