Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ January 7, 2017 ❘ 3,108 views
Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by Portablejim helps the players fix the texture error of block in the game without any extra texture pack.
Simply, in the mod that requires the additional texture can be directly integrated the resource pack into the game without any complex additional resource pack installation or running. In the game, the mod creates a folder namely mods-resourcepacks. The players just need to copy all items in folder “assets” except file “pack.mcmeta” and paste in folder “mods-resourcepacks/name-mod/”.
You can download the latest Additional Resources Mod version in the link below and install following instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Additional Resources.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
- The mod will create a directory (or you can create it yourself) next to the mods directory called “mods-resourcepacks”.
- Inside that folder, put what would be in the assets folder, except for “pack.mcmeta”. e.g. “assets/mymod/lang/en_US.lang” -> “mods-resourcepacks/mymod/lang/en_US.lang”
Download links for Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 (Work for all versions)