Animation API Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By staff ❘ September 9, 2016 ❘ 4,917 views
Animation API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is to support a lot of mods, which can load when booting the game. This is a necessary mod for the game.
A supporting mod for modders, the capability of easily creating motion for mob in its mod. AnimationAPI Mod supports the following mods:
Mutant Creatures Mod
Animated Player Mod
Magical Talismans Mod
Better Horses Mod
Ars Magica 2
Some images of the mod:
The mob in pictures may move in a free direction and it can likely throw stones to a big group professionally
If you are a modder and you want to learn about animation for your mod or simply you want to play a few mods requiring AnimationAPI, you can download and install at the link below.
How to Install Animation API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Animation-API.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Animation API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)