Blood Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By smod ❘ January 4, 2017 ❘ 2,099 views
Blood Moon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 interests Minecraft with Blood Moon phenomenon – a weird definition for those who players in Minecraft. This phenomenon has never appeared in Minecraft Vanilla because Mojang thinks the players can customize the difficulty of the game so this function is unnecessary.
Actually that if this interesting natural phenomenon appear in Minecraft, Minecraft players will probably feel curious. Another similar famous game called Terraria in 2D has appeared in Minecraft, this phenomenon occurs regularly and whenever Blood Moon appears several monsters become stronger, appear frequently. Therefore, the players will both face many difficulties to destroy them and increase the difficulty of the game.
Like Terraria, when Blood Moon occurs, the surrounding area will turn into red as the color of death. Any light cannot change its color because it brings the players feel allergic, and blocks the view of the players. Although this mod changes small details, it has brought the gaming experience different. Blood Moon requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2
How to Install Blood Moon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Blood-Moon-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Blood-Moon.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!