Chalice Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 25, 2016 ❘ 600 views
Chalice Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is the continuation of “Chalice of the Void Mod”!
Before carefully reviewing, I will set several cases that the mod can use in the game and then list its features. In Chalice Mod, this situation will be when you need to build the structures in waterlogged areas. Therefore, instead of putting the blocks to fill in that area and then smashed it, we can use one item provided from the mod named Void’s Reach. Its function is similar to its name; one bottomless cup can suck a dry lake, and if you are patient, it can be an ocean. To use this one is very easy, right click and one water block will disappear; hold shift and right click and then some water block (configured by the users) will go. This mod also provides one opposite item with Void’s Reach, called Endless Sea. This item will discharge the water infinitely. To use this one is easy too, right click and one water block will appear; hold Shift and right click and some water blocks will be filled (only filling in blank spaces).
How to Install Chalice Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Chalice.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!