Chameleon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ January 12, 2017 ❘ 3,358 views
Chameleon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a supportive mod designed solely for mods created by jaquadro in order to run in Minecraft 1.8, whose new structures has forced many mods to require a supportive software to run.
Jaquadro is not a big name in the Minecraft modding community, but his works are always crafty and flawless. As Mojang releases its latest Minecraft 1.8 version, many mods are no longer compatible with the new version.
Using his talent, Jaquadro created Chameleon Mod to help his other creations to run smoothly with the new Minecraft. Until now there is only 1 mod that can run with Chameleon, which is the successful and all-rounded Storage Drawers. You must install Chameleon in order to use Storage Drawers.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.10.2/1.9.4 and 1.11.2.
How to Install Chameleon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Chameleon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 & 1.11 (Work for both version)