Combat Help Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ January 28, 2017 ❘ 2,006 views
Combat Help Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 just includes some simple functions relating to the fighting system in Minecraft.
CombatHelp Mod is written by McJty who is a famous author in modder world. This simple mod just has two primary functions relating to the fighting system; they are Quick Shield and Auto-save and auto-arrange Equipment bar (3 times of save).
First feature: Quick Shield
This is a miracle function in battle or unforeseen combat. Just with a click, Shield item is immediately set in Shield slot (no matter where it is – in hot button or in bag of player)
Second Feature: Quick machine bar
This feature allows you to auto save the current hardware bar and arrange it quickly in future (up to three different states). You can arrange equipment bar for particular purposes such as mining, fighting or building. The way to use is you can arrange item in hot button and then select Ctrl+Numpad7 (or 8 or 9). If you want to use the quickly hot button, let’s click Ctrl+Numpad7 (or 8 or 9).
How to Install Combat Help Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Combat-Help.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!