Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 22, 2016 ❘ 654 views
Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a dedicated storage mod for Minecraft. Storage mod is a series of mod that includes new chests and storage mechanism which are much more convenient than the old wooden chests of vanilla Minecraft. Many favorite mod packs employ storage mods to keep track of their enormous amount of resources and materials, to which using wooden chests are impractical.
Wooden Chest is the reliable storage unit of vanilla Minecraft. But when it comes to larger mod packs which can feature a 100-pages inventory (Not Enough Items for example), Wooden Chest can no longer meet the players’ needs. It may look easy for veteran players who are used to large mod packs and complex item management systems, but to a newbie, it can be a complete nightmare.
Compact Storage brings a storage system similar to Wooden Chests, and it offers players a wide range of materials that they can use to craft new chests with outstanding capacities. With Storage Builder, players can craft chests of all sizes and colors, as long as they have enough materials as required by Storage Builder.
With Compact Storage, players will no longer need to worry about their small chest anymore! Compact Storage requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.10.2
How to Install Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Compact-Storage.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (Work for both version)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)