Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy staff ❘ 4 days ago ❘ 1,695 views
Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 brings the convenience of crafting your items by adding shortcuts and icons to click, thereby arrange, or change the position of items in the crafting pattern.
- Button R: Turn the position of the item in the outer of the crafting table.
- Button B: Balance the number of items in the crafting table.
- Button C: Get all the items to your inventory from crafting table.
- Keep W (or hold Shift) and click: Move items into crafting table.
- Button K: Unzip or extract the ores to the Ingot or Block mode (it is effective immediately).
Crafting Tweaks Mod supports for many crafting tables of different mods, and you can contact the author to fix if a certain mod is not supported.
How to Install Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Crafting Tweaks Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the CraftingTweaksMod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (Work for both version)