Custom NPCs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 15,495 views
Custom NPCs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has brought a new and unique system that have never appeared before in Minecraft world. This mod allows you to create as many of your own customizable NPCS as you want, quest characters, boss monsters or just townsfolk! Moreover, with this system, the players can build several colorful Adventure/RPG Map, not any boring, wordy boards and books. You can even create any NPC to a march that will loop forever. You can add soldiers or even animal mobs to this march.
In Minecraft, there are some certain NPCs, types of Villagers. However, these “NPCs” don’t interact, only execute some simple actions such as transfer by currency units in the game, or planting the seeds and harvesting the vegetables. Moreover, all the Villagers have the same shapes and appearances, no differences. As a result, the system of NPC of Minecraft is very basic and not highlighted.
With Custom NPCs, you can create NPC with any shapes, from a form of some particular mobs to NPC with human forms. Additionally, the body structure and model images are different completely with all the creatures in the game. Moreover, you have a right to prepare for these NPCs some equipment and weapons. Frequently used in Minecraft movie maker, building RPG Adventure map, and responding the questions or transferring with the players in some large servers, Custom NPCs has allowed the players to customize flexible functions and choices. Custom NPCs requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.7.10/1.10.2/1.11.2.
How to Install Custom NPCs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Create your own NPC in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Custom-NPCs-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Custom-NPCs into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!