Default HD Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ October 10, 2016 ❘ 975 views
Default HD Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a resource pack finished and upgraded from the original textures in Vanilla Minecraft Resource Pack. Therefore, it has both kept old styles and high-quality textures.
These types of resource packs are many on the Internet, created by different people with different styles in Minecraft community all over the world. You have ever seen once if you are a veteran player in Minecraft. Default HD is similar to those resource packs but it has some uniqueness. The textures of blocks bring 3D feelings to the blocks and the resolution increases much.
If you want to use a new resource pack with a clearer resolution, but scared of difficulties in playing process, this is a fantastic choice for you. Default HD uses Minecraft version 1.8 and uses the resolution of 128x; therefore, you can use if you install supporting mods such as Optifine or MCPatcher.
How to install Default HD Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download the Default-HD-Resource-Pack.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag your resource pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting. Enjoy!