Doraemon’s zoom-in Torch Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2By smod ❘ August 25, 2016 ❘ 316 views
“ Doraemon’s zoom-in Torch Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2” is a resource pack for Minecraft, used to replace the model Torch, changing into a zoom-in torch of Doraemon.
Although having changed only one model of the Torch, this will be a resource pack of a random command block. Can it have a certain theme – the palladium of Doraemon? Resource pack has 16x resolution, using entirely old textures of vanilla Minecraft.
Anyway, if you’re tired of Torch’s shape, you can install this resource pack and consider it is a normal flashlight.
How to install Doraemon’s zoom-in Torch Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag your resource pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting. Enjoy!