Drawers & Bits Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 2, 2016 ❘ 935 views
Drawers & Bits Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a supportive version by the author – Jaquadro for Chisels & Bits Mod of the author AlgorithmX2 and Storage Drawers. Drawers & Bits Mod adds several new drawers, primarily supporting many bits (this structure unit is smaller than the block) to the game.
In Drawers & Bits Mod, we will have two key items:
It is similar to typical drawers in features. However, it can transfer many types of blocks from one block into several bits (and they can store a lot of blocks which are destroyable to pieces of bits). Right click when you hold a bag, so it can bring you all the same items as the items that the drawers own.
Bit Drawer Controller:
It is a kind of Drawer Controller upgraded to work with Bit Drawer (Notice: It is still a Drawer Controller). The feature of storage from the bag has still worked like Bit Drawer. Moreover, if pressing two times right click, all the suitable items in the bag will be brought to the system of the drawer in case it has enough space.
NOTE: The number of bits in one block is 4096 bits, the number of items you can put in the drawer will be a number instead of their real amount. Therefore, you don’t need to change these features in file config.
How to Install Drawers & Bits Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Chisels & Bits Mod, Storage Drawers Mod, and Drawers & Bits Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods (If it not exists, create a new one.)
- Put jar file of Chisels & Bits, Storage Drawers, and Drawers & Bits into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Drawers & Bits Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)