FastLeafDecay Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 6 days ago ❘ 3,784 views
When you install FastLeafDecay Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft, it will increase the speed of leaves’ disappearances remarkably after cutting down all the woods.
When cutting down the trees to get the woods or the areas to build houses and fields and gardens, one of the most terrible things happened is a ton of leaves hovering in the sky that does not disappear after a minute.
These days, almost the mods have cut the trees as fast as possible with the integration in cleaning the leaves of the trees immediately. However, if you only want to use that feature without working with other imbalanced mods, FastLeafDecay Mod mainly is an optimized choice. It is extremely light and simple and understandable. After you cut down all the woods in the trees, this mod will do an entire job which is to clean all the hovering leaves in five seconds.
One more strong point of FastLeafDecay Mod is that it can “coordinate” with the trees of other mods to clean their leaves and even available types of trees in Minecraft. Here is a list of supporting resources:
- Auto Sapling
- Biomes o’ Plenty
- IndustrialCraft 2
- Will probably work with most mods.
This mod supports for both Client and Server (it only needs Server to install, the players can use it comfortably).
How to Install FastLeafDecay Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, FastLeafDecay.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the FastLeafDecay.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for FastLeafDecay Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 (Work for both version)