Fluxed Redstone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 28, 2016 ❘ 2,602 views
Fluxed Redstone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an energy and electrical conductivity mod. It combines with other energy mods to helps electricity delivery between machine block and energy block not only more stable, flexible and faster but also keep balance in the game. Normally, this type of mod is the small mod. It is not used separately, and it is used in modpack about technique development.
As its name, Fluxed Redstone mod is programmed to bring to game four electricity conductors. They are made from 4 materials from easy to difficult to find namely Redstone Cable, Gold Cable, Blaze Cable and Ender Cable. Although these materials are quite scarce and hard to manufacture, electrical conductivity is sufficient. It is suitable for transferring energy from an electric generator to a power save block.
The Cable of Fluxed Redstone is of Forge Energy Power cables; however, it is programmed to transfer some basic electrics such as Tesla or Redstone Flux. To Fluxed Redstone just use a type of electric that player allows, he or she can use Config Settings. The player is recommended to use mod Just Enough Items to see the recipe. Although it is just a small mod for an electric conductor, Fluxed Redstone is present at a popular modpack of Curse namely All The Mod. Fluxed Redstone requires Forge Mod Loader, RebornCore, and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Fluxed Redstone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Reborn Core, and Fluxed-Redstone-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!