GlassCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 16, 2016 ❘ 464 views
GlassCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft collects and adds in-game different crafting recipes related to the glass with many uses.
Concentrating more on creating the constructed item associated with glass, Blubbeltasche publishes a mod namely Glasscraft. It has many decoration blocks for specific purposes. This mod adds the block that requires remarkable simple craft recipe and material; however, what it brings back to you is incredibly amazing.
Some simple blocks and its uses as the following:
- Soul-Glass = Not allows the sunlight to go through.
- Obsidian-Glass = Avoid burning (from TNT).
- Glow-Glass = Emit light and decorate
- Glass-Pane = Slimmer version of Soul-Glass-Pane, Obsidian-Glass-Pane, and Glow-Glass-Pane (cannot unite with the original Glass_Pane of Minecraft)
- Horizontal Glass Pane = A horizontal flatten version of all type of glass. Glass-Cutter = Break glass quicker.
How to Install GlassCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, GlassCraft-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for GlassCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)