Grave Stone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ January 6, 2017 ❘ 2,474 views
Have you ever got killed while carrying a lot of resources and items? Maybe after that you still remember where you died and how to get there, but upon arrival, you found out that all of your items have disappeared because you took too much time! So horrible isn’t it? But weep no more, because Grave Stone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is here!
With Grave Stone Mod installed, there will be a gravestone to mark the location of your death, contains all of your items. The grave will be there until you come and dig it up to retrieve your items. Grave Stones also have crafting recipe, allow you to create beautiful gravestones. There is also a pickaxe with a silk touch enchanted for digging up Grave Stone. But remember to die on land or somewhere accessible, as you do not want to die in a lake of lava!
A Grave Stone in the middle of the air!
No need for tools to crack Grave Stones open.
A Grave Stone under water. If you died in the larva, the GraveStone would be deep in larva too.
GraveStone Crafting Recipe:
How to Install Grave Stone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put jar file of Grave-Stone into mods folder and then run Minecraft.