Gravel Miner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ March 21, 2017 ❘ 743 views
Gravel Miner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a small mod that affects resource mining process – an important process that is one primary concern for players and modders alike, as mining can actually determine the outcome of players’ survival in Minecraft. Resource mining influents many vital parts of the survival mission: food management, item management, resource management…
Resource mining is an important part of surviving the world of Minecraft. It is when you have to step out of the safety of your home, risking your life to obtain valuable resources to craft better equipment. Mining is a gamble: you can come across great fortunes, but you can also return empty-handed, or even worse, losing all items you have and the EXP points.
But if you can successfully reach the surface, there will be plenty of different resources available for you to use for your survival, enhancing your character and obtain more skills. During mining, Gravel is one complicated issue that players have to face, and Gravel Miner is the perfect answer to it. With this mod, you can easily destroy these gravels without breaking a sweat. Gravel Miner requires Forge ModLoader and Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Gravel Miner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Gravel-Miner.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!