Homecraft Mineware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 2,286 views
Homecraft Mineware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft specialized in items for decorations, constructions, and furniture. There are plenty of mods that are similar to Homecraft Mineware like BiblioCraft, DecoCraft, Storage Drawers. But you might want to give this raw jewel a chance for its unique style!
Despite being developed, Homecraft Mineware has displayed its unique style through decorating items that go well with the wild theme of Minecraft. The current version of Homecraft Mineware features decorative items with an impressive ability such as Fluid Barrel (can hold liquid), Item Barrel (similar to Fluid Barrel but can hold items), Candle Holder, Lantern, Drawers (similar to chests). The most interesting item is the king-sized bed with a vintage-looking curtain, suitable to use for big mansions.
Homecraft-Mineware is the creation of two newbie developers, but the mod has shown great potentials as many players and developers have given their supports. The mod is also being updated and debugged constantly. According to the authors, there will be more beautiful blocks with different styles for players to choose and build their own houses. Homecraft Mineware requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Homecraft Mineware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Homecraft-Mineware.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!