Infinite PvP 3D Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 408 views
Infinite PVP 3D is a recently released resource pack that had caught Minecraft community by storm. Infinite PvP 3D Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 doesn’t change much of the vanilla Minecraft. Instead, it enhances the visual appearance of everything else. As a user-friendly resource pack, it is simple yet beautiful.
IP3D is the creation of Huahwi, a well-known resource pack designer who specialized in 3D packs for PvP. His works are famous for being highly-detailed, and it would take a long time for players to unleash the full potential of Huahwi’s mods. Mobs in his works are quite cute, and the blocks are shiny and clear as well. Infinite PvP focuses on improving the vanilla Minecraft, as a visually enhanced version of its default resource pack.
Infinite PvP 3D features a 16x resolution which is ideal for 3D fans who couldn’t afford decent computers. There is no need to install Optifine HD.
How to install Infinite PvP 3D Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download the Infinite-PvP.zip file.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag your resource pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting. Enjoy!
Download links for Infinite PvP 3D Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 & 1.10.2 (3D version)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 & 1.10.2 (Non 3D version)