Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 4 days ago ❘ 2,730 views
Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a small mod being responsible for supporting player to manage container box in a more convenient and fast way than the system is designed and programmed by Mojang, it is very stable and has a lot of functions. Of course, “a lot of functions” is never not nice. No one would protest them because it supports the inventory arrangement more convenient.
Being clear from its name, the major function of Item Scroller relates to button Scroller in your mouse. From now on, you can move a huge quantity of item (Chest, equipment, HUD Transaction,…) from this container box to another one without separating it. This function is good at saving your time and making you feel convenient in moving the items.
Moreover, if you are well-trained at Item Scroller, you will know that it has many functions. Some simple examples: Shift + Scroll move the stack of same-type-items, Ctrl + Shift + Scroll quick move of an item from this box to another box, Shift + Click go out of the container, all same-type-items are out of the container with a cursor,… Item Scroller requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Moving items by scrolling for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Item-Scroller-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!