John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2By staff ❘ July 22, 2016 ❘ 529 views
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 provides new wonderful visual enhancements for Minecraft. All visual elements are changed, from simple dirt block to the plant on top of it.
The mod also update a new GUI that gives a clearer view of necessary information by using a bigger and brighter font.
JohnSmithLegacy makes blocks look darker and dirtier: Wood block looks dustier; Stone Block and Chiseled Stone Bricks are given a more rugged and natural look, as if they were actually affected by the harsh weather condition. This mod is perfect for those who love building ancient castles and fortresses, as new visuals will make them look more realistic.
JohnSmithLegacy has a resolution of 32×32 and are ready to be installed. There is no need to install any supportive mods like other high res resource packs.
This pack supports these following version: 1.10.2/1.9.4
How to install John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- 1. Download your Resource Pack.
- 2. Start > Run > %appdata%.
- 3. Open .minecraft folder.
- 4. Open your version folder.
- 5. Find resourcepacks folder.
- 6. Drag your Resource Pack your have downloaded there.
- 7. Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting.
- 8. Enjoy!