Levels Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ 11 hours ago ❘ 8,062 views
Levels Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows the player to “level up” equipment without the enchantment system. Instead, weapons and armors can be leveled up just by using them –just like in an RPG game! Items are granted an EXP system. Weapons gain EXP to level up by dealing damage to enemies, and armors receive EXP through blocking opponents’ attacks. Once gather enough, EXP, equipment will level up and gain special abilities.
When your weapon levels up, it will have the chance at obtaining one of these abilities. These abilities have rarities too, which means rarer skills are harder to get.
- Fire (Basic) – sets enemies on fire for 4 seconds.
- Frost (Basic) – freezes enemies in place for 4 seconds.
- Poison (Basic) – inflicts poison upon the enemy for 7 seconds.
- Strength (Uncommon) – after a successful attack, there is a percentage chance at granting you a power buff for 3 seconds.
- Elemental (Uncommon) – deals one of these three abilities: fire, frost, or poison.
- Darkness (Uncommon) – percentage chance of inflicting blindness upon your enemy.
- Light (Rare) – enemies become weakened for 5 seconds.
- Bloodlust (Rare) – enemies begin to bleed, randomly dealing damage.
- Sting (Rare) – percentage chance at dealing a randomized amount of damage.
- Ethereal (Legendary) – percentage chance of gaining half the amount of damage in health for yourself.
- Chained (Legendary) – percentage chance at dealing the damage dealt to all nearby enemies within a 5 block radius.
- Void (Ancient) – percentage chance at instantly killing your enemy.
Not just equipment have levels; monsters also do! Depends on the level, monsters can have higher HP and damage output than normal. Below is the list of monster level in the mod:
- Weakened: weakened monsters have 10 points less of health and 2 points less of damage.
- Normal: your typical vanilla monster.
- Hardened: max health and damage increased by 20%
- Superior: max health and damage increased by 40%
- Elite: max health and damage increased by 60%. Elite monsters also have a 10% chance at using an ability.
- Legendary: max health and damage increased by 80%. Legendary monsters also have a 20% chance at using an ability.
In short, if you are poor equipped and encounter a legendary monster, run for your life! But if it was just a weakened one, you can kill it with bare hands. Drops on monsters also depend on monster ‘s level, if you get lucky you might find something nice.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Levels Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- 1. Download Forge Installer, and Levels mod.
- 2. Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put jar file of the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft.