Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ March 2, 2017 ❘ 56,946 views
Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod including many new species have never appeared in Minecraft. It is a legend Mod of Minecraft.
You will admire a lot of new animal species, new equipment, weapons, and resources. There are an enormous and fruitful number of mobs with the appearance of many real creatures in life as well as the creatures in legend.
Not only species such as reptiles, birds, fish or predators such as lions, …, the mod has also added some monsters such as werewolves, evil, … Be careful! Not all of them are gentle and easy to bully, some kinds of monsters can kill you with one or two moves…
I must mention that you can win and tame some animals to use in combat or activities. Along with adding a lot of monsters and animals, the mod also provides additional new materials while hunting, harvesting. From that, we can produce new equipment for using some recipes of the mod.
Some simple recipes and items of this mod:
This mod requires forge installed and Custom Mob Spawner Mod to run.
How to Install Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer and Custom Mob Spawner Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the .jar file of Custom Mob Spawner Mod and Mo’ Creatures Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)