Mod Lister 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ January 11, 2017 ❘ 625 views
Mod Lister 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod made by an association to a website of the same name. The mod is created to monitor and gathers information about mods being used in the client game of players and allow them to share on the Mod Lister website. This mod is handy for creators of small mod packs, as they don’t need to create big packs in order to share with the community. Instead, they can use Mod Lister to let others know what mods they have.
Mod Listers is dedicated to Youtubers and Livestreamers, as they usually hand-pick their mods and form mod packs of their own. Not many Youtubers and Livestreamers have knowledge about how to make mod packs, so they can’t share their collections with others because it would take too much time.
But with Mod Lister, the mod will gather information about mods that one account is currently running and post on the Mod Lister website. And from there, other players can search mods based on reports of Live Streamer / Youtuber and obtain the list of mods that are installed with Mod Lister.
Mod Lister website is built by leading mod developers such as iChun (creator of Portal Gun, Hat, Morphing Mod …) and Quetzi (author of Morpheus, Blue Power and Compass Coordinate).
Mod Lister requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2
How to Install Mod Lister 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mod-Lister.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!