More Players Models Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 8,104 views
More Players Models Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Customize player models!
The capability of customized appearance of Minecraft is not powerful even though owning the change of its character skin. Therefore, modders have researched and written a mod that brings players to grow beards, hairs, and even tails and wings.
You can choose any style and color with every body parts
Besides, if you feel your character is too thin or too fat, you can use Scale mode. So you can customize the size of body parts.
In Entity mode, there is a list of monsters and animals for you to choose and then become them.
To understand more about the use and features of this mod, please watch this video in the following!
In my opinion, this is a mod that is worth trying for players, and to support the author, why don’t you download and use it, and then share your experiences in the comment below? If you haven’t known how to install these mods that require Minecraft Forge, you can read the instruction guide at here.
How to Install More Players Models Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, More Players Models Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put More Players Models Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!