Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 4 days ago ❘ 4,890 views
Have you ever been tired of right clicking while crafting furnaces, chests or whatever? Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will solve this problem! Just hold your right mouse button in one inventory slot and drag your mouse toward another.
If you have ever been terrible of arranging every box when crafting an item with the same ingredients such as Furnace, Chest. Nowadays, you can use Mouse Tweaks Mod to save your time in the following instructions (guides as gif pictures in below):
Just hold your right mouse button in one inventory slot and drag your mouse toward another
Moreover, there are some additional features:
- Hold Shift and left mouse to the item, and then take all the same items together to arrange them into the inventory with many stacks.
- Hold Shift and left mouse (without taking any item) and then take all the items into the inventory to the stack.
Hold the Right-mouse to throw items in a continuous line
Hold the Left-mouse to take all the same items into a stack
This is a useful mod that does not influence to Gameplay; therefore, you can download and install without the error of saving game and the difficulty of the game.
How to Install Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Mouse-Tweaks.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!