Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 1 day ago ❘ 1,294 views
Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will change and add some mouse techniques when the players play Minecraft. It will save time and sometimes its features are similar to Gestures in iPhone.
If you have ever been terrible of arranging every box when crafting an item with the same ingredients such as Furnace, Chest. Nowadays, you can use Mouse Tweaks Mod to save your time in the following instructions (guides as gif pictures in below):
Hold right-mouse to throw items in a continuous line
Hold the left-mouse to take all the same items into a stack
Moreover, there are some additional features:
- Hold Shift and left mouse to the item, and then take all the same items together to arrange them into the inventory with many stacks.
- Hold Shift and left mouse (without taking any item) and then take all the items into the inventory to the stack.
This is a useful mod that does not influence to Gameplay; therefore, you can download and install without the error of saving game and the difficulty of the game.
How to Install Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Mouse-Tweaks-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Mouse-Tweaks.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!