Multi Mine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 24, 2016 ❘ 470 views
Multi Mine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 alters the way players destroy blocks in Minecraft. Block breaking is a fundamental mechanism in Minecraft, and to survive, all players have to break blocks from the first moment being in the world. Blocks breaking gives space for construction, gives materials for crafting … block breaking is the basis of every achievement in Minecraft.
Block breaking mechanism in Minecraft is not realistic, and such unrealistic has caused a fair amount of trouble for players. When breaking a block, if for any reason the process is stopped, the block will be reverted to its original and complete state, and the player will have to redo the breaking all over again. Such mechanism is a real pain when dealing with high-durability blocks like Obsidian, as even with Diamond Pickaxe, breaking an Obsidian block would take a fair amount of time.
In Multi Mine, all blocks will retain its damaged state for a short duration before revert to their entire non-damaging state, allowing players to resume their work after being disrupted. Players can install Multi Mine mod on multiplayer servers so that many players can join hand to break blocks fasters. The Multi Mine mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.
How to Install Multi Mine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Multi-Mine.zip file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done! (Unzip the file if nescessary).
Download links for Multi Mine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)