Nether Essence Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ January 11, 2017 ❘ 683 views
Nether Essence Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to create new types of fuel using materials from the Netherworld. The new fuels can be used in smelting resources or cooking. The mod will give players more reasons to go to the underworld and use blocks that are frequently neglected in vanilla Minecraft like Netherracks or Soulsands.
Netherworld is an extra dimension in Minecraft world representing hell. Dwelling in this dimension is dangerous creatures like the massive Ghast that can shoot flames or hordes of Zombie Pigmen that would swarm the players if they were provoked. At first, Netherworld was emptied, and there weren’t much for players to do there except for harvesting Glow Stone. In later versions, Mojang had added into the Netherworld items and blocks from Nether Fortress like valuable loot chests, or rare resources like Quartz, Magma Block…
Nether Essence is created to have more usages for Nether Rack and Soul Sand, besides being used as construction materials or for growing Nether Warts. Players can use Nether Rack and Soul Sand to craft Nether Essence – a special fuel that can be used in place of coal, and you can craft Gun Powder from it as well.
Nether Essence requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2.
How to Install Nether Essence Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Nether-Essence.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!