ObsidCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 853 views
ObsidCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft many items that use the rarest and most difficult to use the material in game– the Obsidian. Obsidian is a resource block that was introduced in December 2009 together with Iron, Bookshelf, TNT and other items. At that time, Minecraft was at its Survival test version, and it had been a long time, but Obsidian can only be used for building Nether Portal and preventing an explosion.
Described as the hardest material in Minecraft – second to Bedrock in term of hardness – Obsidian Block cannot be destroyed. To obtain Obsidian Block, the player must first poor water on a Lava Block and then use Diamond Pickaxe to mine. However, Obsidian has little uses despite sizable requirements, especially the Diamond Pickaxe which is very hard to craft due to the rarity of Diamond. Nether World is dangerous yet tempting, but once you finished the Nether Portal, Obsidian is pretty much useless.
With ObsidCraft, you can do so much more with Obsidian: armors, weapons, even an all-rounded tool that can replace Pickaxe, Axe and Shovel. The latest version of ObsidCraft allows you to create a portal that leads to The Void, where you can build anything. ObsidCraft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.10.2.
How to Install ObsidCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ObsidCraft.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for ObsidCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)