OpenPeripheralCore Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ November 16, 2016 ❘ 108 views
OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has included a set of code and generic API for mods of the author in Minecraft (it is compulsory to install for using).
A supporting mod, OpenPeripheralCore Mod will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will help other mods to run. The mods that OpenPeripheralCore Mod has supported frequently used in a general set of code in structure. And then, it will reduce the size of the file and save time, as well as optimize the system. Therefore, the author has combined this code set into OpenPeripheralCore-Mod. You should notice that if not installing this mod before using basic mods, it will cause some errors in the game and you cannot load until logging into the main menu!
Some typical mods have used OpenPeripheralCore-Mod:
- ComputerCraft Mod (It will add into Minecraft a fully functioned computer. You can use Facebook or Youtube in that computer)
- OpenComputers Mod
How to Install OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, OpenPeripheralCore-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put OpenPeripheralCore.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)