Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 1,462 views
Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has supported the players to have greater experiences when surviving in Minecraft world. It is during the process of discovering the mineral resources from wood to Ores. When the players mine these two types of materials, they usually destroy every block, wasting a huge time while with that time, they can do a lot of tasks. Everything comes difficult when the users meet a giant tree or a large number of Ores.
If you are veteran players in Minecraft, probably you will have some situations with a huge tree, and you cannot cut down all the trees. Mostly when Minecraft has added a lot of different types of trees in Minecraft world, especially Jungle Tree. Although cutting incompletely, the trees cannot influence to you; you will feel terrible when seeing that tree hovering among the forest if you are perfectness.
Or you are discovering the minerals, and then you see a large number of Coal Ore; you want to get all of them, but it is too big. You need Coal Ora, but it is quite hard to carry, what do you do now? Ore Excavation mainly is your answer. After installing Ore Excavation, you can cut down the whole tree with one cut or mine a mineral bunch with one knife, or with other tools such as a showel or shear, all of them will be done in one destroy. Ore Excavation requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2/1.11.
How to Install Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ore-Excavation-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Ore-Excavation into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!