Picture in Picture Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ November 29, 2016 ❘ 1,136 views
Picture in Picture Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod with a new system that allows that player to follow the vision of other players. It is suitable for recording several video gameplay coop and helping them to see the screens of others. Therefore, it will make gameplay enjoyable. Now, they can know what others are doing, increasing teamwork feature, and interact with each other.
Picture in Picture is installed in Minecraft, by a method of rendering the vision. The players when installing Picture in Picture can stalk the screens of others, after customizing many necessary settings in config window of this mod. A unique point here is you can create many stalking windows as you want. However, config computer is a limit; this mod is not a filming software, so Picture in Picture will use the resource of the game to redisplay the vision of this player to another.
Because of that, when using Picture in Picture, the players can have some problems in lag and FPS reduction. However, the players can reduce some settings of this mod such as the size of every window, Update Frequency ratio to increase FPS and make smoothness to the Minecraft experiences of the players. More than that, the players can customize the settings to allow them to see the window of every user. It depends on their desire by moving the mouse to the icon of each person. Picture in Picture requires Forge Mod Loader, iChunutil and Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Picture in Picture Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, iChunUtil, and Picture-in-Picture-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of iChunUtil and Picture-in-Picture into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Picture in Picture Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)