Pixelmon Lucky Block Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By staff ❘ October 7, 2016 ❘ 29,677 views
Pixelmon Lucky Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an add-on programmed to combine two favorite mods – LuckyBlocks and Pixelmon. If you are a fan of 2 sets of these popular mods, one mod is to bring into a game with Pokemon along with colorful 3D animation model and your beautiful Minecraft gaming experience, allowing you to go anywhere you want.
Moreover, “Catch ‘ em all” – a mod allowing you to satisfy gambling addiction that money is your fate, this would be perfect add-ons experiencing the combination of 2 mods together.
Are you willing to bet all your lives along with the items in your inventory to be able to earn unique Pokemon that probably you never found, perhaps legendary Pokemon? Whether you will earn those rewards or your life will end under the TNT explosion?
It can destroy everything, wipe the cleanliness of any creatures nearby, bury everything around, being locked in a cage with Lava flows slowly to your head or a heavy iron Anvil mountain is falling? All things depend on your own choice!
Pixelmon Lucky Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Crafting Recipe:
How to Install Pixelmon Lucky Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft with Forge:
- 1. Download Forge Installer, LuckyBlock, Pixelmon and this LuckyBlock Pixelmon addon.
- 2. Right click the Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put Lucky block, Pixelmon files into the mods folder.
- 8. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/addons/lucky_block (If it doesn’t exist, creates a new one)
- 9. Put LuckyBlock Pixelmon add-on file into lucky_block folder.
- 10. Run Minecraft.
Download links for Pixelmon Lucky Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)