Planter Helper Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ November 2, 2016 ❘ 363 views
Planter Helper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has helped the players to save their time when planting the seeds for their crops in Minecraft.
Have you ever feel bored when accidentally jumping into your seeds when planting the field after harvest? If yes, Planter Helper Mod is an amazing mod to solve this problem. It provides new and unique treasures named “Planter”, your seeding time will shorten as you unpredicted.
Some types of Planter:
– Basic Planter:
Basic Planter will plant the seeds with the size of 3×3 blocks (setting Seeds into the right side of Basic Planter on the frame where we put items).
– Advanced Planter:
Advanced Planter will plant your seeds with the size of 9×9 blocks (setting Seeds into Advanced Planter by holding Shift and left click to it).
– Vein Planter:
Vein Planter will work until all the blocks have connected with each other on the fields by planting or seeding completion (putting Seeds into Vein Planter by holding Shift and left click on it). Remember that Vein Planter needs to use Hunger.
How to Install Planter Helper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Planter-Helper.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Planter Helper.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Planter Helper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)