Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 13, 2016 ❘ 215 views
Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will not create any new nether gates as well as any super great blocks relating to connections between many worlds.
Pocket Nether Link Mod simply adds crafting recipes for the players not to go down Nether but owning the materials. Starting with Nether Quartz was born in a normal world (named Overworld Quartz Ore), the players can harvest them and use them the same as Nether Quartz taken from Nether. Next, the recipes, we will need one essential item of the mod. And after creating it, you can use to create the items from Nether.
That purple item names Pocket Nether Link. It will not disappear every time using to create and reuse. However, after 512 crafting times, it will disappear and you have to make a new one.
- Skeleton can drop their skulls in a certain ratio.
- The crafting recipe of Pocket Nether Link can edit to waste 8 obisidians.
- Change the rare of Quartz ore, maximum height that it can appear
How to Install Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Pocket-Nether-Link-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)