Realistico Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ November 10, 2016 ❘ 3,168 views
Realistico Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is developed from the default pack of Minecraft. Created by Matteorizzo, the pack features a staggering resolution of up to 512x. Highly detailed and realistic, the pack is always up-to-date.
Realistico improves the realistic aspect of Minecraft with high-quality texture, smooth transition effects, realistic shadowing while still retain much of Minecraft originals. It is achieved by correctly combine shapes and colors.
Realistico looks amazing, ores become shinier; rock looks more … rocky, shadowing is much more improved using the new algorithm in lightning.
As a high-resolution resource pack, to run Realistico you will need a more capable machine, or else your experience will be plagued with FPS drops.
You don’t have to install additional shaders and still can enjoy the high-quality graphics brought by Realistico. However, it is recommended to have Optifine and a shader mod to get the best out of it.
How to install Realistico Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download the Realistico-Resource-Pack.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag your resource pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting. Enjoy!