ReAuth Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 80 views
ReAuth Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft was made to fix a persistent bug: the game client must restart whenever an “Invalid session” error occurs. According to Mojang, it is a small error caused by a problem of Internet or Server. As the issue is not permanent and restarting the client would return the game to normal, Mojang refused to fix the bug. However, many players still feel uncomfortable about the bug, so a mod developer has created ReAuth.
ReAuth stands for “Re-authentication,” and that is exactly what this mod does to the game. With ReAuth, players can confirm login from within the game without having to restart Minecraft to log in from the Launcher again. This helps save time switching between accounts, and also indirectly fix the bug that forced players to restart the game client whenever the “Invalid Session” occurred. This is a clientside mod, so ReAuth will not work on servers.
Previously, when you encountered “Invalid Session” errors, you would have to log off Minecraft, relog back using Launcher and then restart Minecraft again. With ReAuth, all you have to do is use the Re-Login button in the multiplayer portion of the game. Additionally, ReAuth has other small functions like allowing players to change the nickname in the game when playing offline, displaying the offline/online status of the player. ReAuth requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2.
How to Install ReAuth Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ReAuth.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for ReAuth Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)