Recall Stones Mod for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4By staff ❘ September 4, 2016 ❘ 264 views
Recall Stones Mod grants player the ability to teleport throughout Minecraft worlds using magical stones.
These recall stones have to be charged before use. To charge, you craft them with Ender Pearl. Each charged stone can be used for 5 times before having to recharge again.
Types of recall stones:
This stone will teleport you to a pre-designated location, very useful for frequent traveling. Each recall stone has 10 charges, and it costs 2 charges per use. To set up a destination, hold the recall stone, hold shift+right click to the ground. The recall stone cannot be used to travel between realms. The stone has a 10 second cool-down time between each teleportation.
Dimension Recall Stone:
The usage for this type is similar to normal recall stone, but it is more costly to craft and has 25 charges, require 5 charges for each use. Dimension Recall Stone can allow the player to teleport between realms.
Following Recall Stone:
When killing another player, you can possibly fall out of Player Essence, and then we can use it to make this stone. We have 100 charges and every time we use will cost 25 charges. When used those, the user will be moved to the location of the soul’s owner (the player is killed and then robbing Player Essence). The players can move between several worlds but if that one is offline or died, the stone will not work.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Recall Stones Mod with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and Recall Stones Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Recall Stones Mod
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Coming soon)