Starting Inventory Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By staff ❘ September 9, 2016 ❘ 1,015 views
Starting Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a small game about gameplay. More specifically, it will give you the “prime” item to survive in the game easier.
When playing in the old servers running by old platform bukkit, you will get a few items for new players, called “kits”. These sets of “kits” are a form of starting inventory, they give players with a number of items to explore faster or a few items as money to purchase in the server, …
With StartingInventory, a new set of item includes 1 set of stone tool (except Stone Hoe) and 16 relays and 16 apples to use until you are stable in housing.
The beginnings of these items are possibly config at config file of the mod by adding or removing the line, the code to set the starting item is:
minecraft: [item_id], [number]
It was a glimpse of the main features of the mod, you can also find in-depth understanding to put in your own modpack to serve the purpose of creating the guidebook or the items for the map, detective mod,…
Mod requires: bspkrsCore. As usual, when installing mod, it will automatically install in the game. If you run the program, it has an error and then you have to install that mod!
How to Install Starting Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Bspkrs Core and Starting Inventory Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Starting-Inventory.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Starting Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)