Steve’s Workshop Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ November 21, 2016 ❘ 531 views
Steve’s Workshop Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod for Minecraft with a convenient function. It brings a new block with problem-solving that a person wants to solve in Minecraft.
Playing Minecraft for a long time, you probably know to a couple of blocks that any Minecraft players have already played a new world need to create: Furnace and Crafting Table. Two main blocks are the origin of other items of the players, creating several types of resources, weapons, armors, and tools, etc. However, have you seen two this blocks have helped you much, sometimes they waste your time because of their slow speed? Not anymore! Steve’s Workshop will help you solve this problem!
It is a block combining between Crafting Table and Furnace; more than that, it can upgrade the speed of smelting the ingredients and using coal to automatically create. Certainly, Steve’s Workshop will make you forget the existence of many old Crafting Table and Furnace. This mod uses Forge Mod Loader and requires Minecraft version 1.7.10.
How to Install Steve’s Workshop Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Steve’s-Workshop-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Steve’s-Workshop into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Steve’s Workshop Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)