Substratum Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By smod ❘ January 9, 2017 ❘ 1,428 views
Not exactly a standalone mod, Substratum Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft many new ore types, creating a foundation for other mod to use as a crafting material.
Substratum Mod gives us 9 basic ores and 9 types ingredients that are combined from those basic ores.
The basic materials (which can be found under the ground):
- Materials that can only be made by combine other materials:
- Brass (Copper + Zinc)
- Bronze (Copper + Tin)
- Steel (Iron + Coal, disabled by default)
- Invar (Iron + Nickel)
- Cupronickel (Copper + Nickel)
- Electrum (Gold + Silver)
- Signalum (Copper + Silver + Redstone, not available, turn on in config)
- Lumium (Tin + Silver + Glowstone, not available, turn on in config)
- Enderium (Tin + Platinum + Enderpearl, not available, turn on in config)
The new ores can be used to make equipment and weapons:
They can also be used as building materials
As this is only a foundation mod, so there aren’t many functions to explore, you can search for modpack that contain this mod.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Substratum Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Substratum Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!