Super Miner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 30, 2016 ❘ 5,493 views
Super Miner mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a multi-task mod supporting the players to be perfect in all the missions that the players frequently do and survive daily in Minecraft world. From the most core and little tasks like collecting the items dropping to the ground to some complex ones like mining the minerals, finding the caves, etc. SuperMiner will help you survive perfectly.
Settings can edit directly in the game, which helps the players not understand deeply about the installation of Minecraft. It influenced directly to the game or caused some difficulties for the players and a set of hotkey setup depending on the favor of the users. Super Miner is designed and programmed with a supporting purpose for the new players who have many obstacles in mining the minerals in nature of Minecraft world.
The functions of SuperMiner allow the players to create one small cave to mine the ores and minerals easier than before. Moreover, it can lighten that tiny cave to avoid light problems for the players. Additionally, cutting down the whole tree with one cut will help the players not to feel terrible with hovering trees. More than that, “magnet” mode allows to magnet all the items surrounding the players with large influences up to a size of 16 blocks. SuperMiner requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.7.10/1.10.2/1.11.
How to Install Super Miner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Super-Miner-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Super-Miner into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!