The Easiest Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4By smod ❘ September 7, 2016 ❘ 76 views
The Easiest Adventure Map is … the easiest adventure map ever!!! I swear to God, all you can do in this map is winning!
No matter how stupid you are, it is close to impossible to even fail this map!!
The evil wizards in the region had broken into your house and stole a few precious stuff, and you have to get them back. Sound tough, but the puzzles are way too simple and may make you disappointed. However, the command block system and visual effects will make you smile.
For the easiest adventure map, the boss is of no challenge. This map is pretty fun to me. If you are interested, remember a few things:
- Set the music level to 0, or you will regret it.
- There are 2 different endings, quite nice.
- This map is single-player only.
The map is only compatible with Minecraft 1.8.9, if it runs on later versions, there will be many blocks that may be hidden.
How to install The Easiest Adventure Map:
- Download the map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for The Easiest Adventure Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)