The Redstone Path Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4By smod ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 210 views
In The Maze Runner movie, the protagonist wakes up in an unknown location, having no memories of how and why he is there. He then set out and search for clues to find his way back. The Redstone Path map has a similar storyline, but instead of cues, our player must collect enough Redstone to return home.
At first, you would find yourself trapped in an underground dungeon. The location is large and has many dead-ends; you can easily lose your way there. Fortunately, you wouldn’t have to walk around, because there is a rail cart to use nearby.
The Redstone Path has many chapters. The first two chapters (The Rail and Village) took me quite awhile due to all of the parkour running sessions and searching for keys to open rooms. You should take time while playing the map because the purpose is to find all bonus challenges. The Redstone Path is nicely designed even though it is based completely on the original Minecraft. Have fun playing and finding all bonus challenges!
How to install The Redstone Path Map
- Download The-Redstone-Path-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for The Redstone Path Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (not updated yet)