The RPG Inventory and ClassArmor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ 1 day ago ❘ 2,564 views
The RPG Inventory and ClassArmor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will focus on opening several new equipment slots for your character as well as being a basis of other expansion of the mods in Minecraft.
With the role of one original mod and adding or erasing the features by installing other mods, The RPG Inventory and ClassArmor Mod has formally added six equipment slots for the character (note that the sixth slot is specifically for the layer of character, Beastmaster) and some jewelry and supporting tools.
How to open The RPG Inventory:
You hold Shift and press E button (Shift + E), Inventory table of the mod will appear:
As you can see, there are six slots, including one slot of cape (it decorates beautifully), one slot of gloves, one slot of bracelets and two slots of rings (besides, the sixth slot is only for the character, Beastmaster).
Several items to create including:
Some specific features of every material as the following:
- – Gold: Speed up
- – Lapis: Increase the damage
- – Diamond: Revive the blood in time.
- – Emerald: Some types of buff in the following:
- + Increase EXP points when hunting the mobs.
- + Erase negative effects.
- + High speed when digging the miner.
- + Reduce the damage.
Note: This mod requires compulsory to install Sublib Mod to run. You also can download some supporting mods in the layers of characters such as Berserker, Mage, Archer or Necromancer, Paladin.
Preview of Class Armor: Archer
How to Install The RPG Inventory and ClassArmor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, The RPG Inventory and ClassArmor, Sublib.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of The-RPG-Inventory-and-ClassArmor and Sublib into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!