The Valley 2 Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8.9By smod ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 123 views
Greetings! Now we’re back with the part 2 of The Valley Map – The Valley 2 Map!!!! *You need to play part 1 to understand part 2*
As usual, you wake up after a bizarre dream then you realize that someone has blown up your tunnel. Now you have to make your way to the candy store to meet Flummer. Things will get crazier after that once you fall into another dream and the only way to wake up is to die in it.
To me, The Valley 2 is a challenging puzzle map. If you can finish the map in less than 20 minutes without cheating, then you are pretty smart. But if you can’t find a way to kill yourself, don’t be sad! 70% of those that played this map had to use creative mode to complete the mission. Have fun playing!!!
How to install The Valley 2 Map for Minecraft
- Download The-Valley-Map-2.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for The Valley 2 Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (not updated yet)