Translocator Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By smod ❘ September 2, 2016 ❘ 616 views
Translocator mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 belongs to the ChickenBones Mods set created by ChickenBones. Despite being less well-known like its brothers, Translocator still earns its name as a very convenient mod.
Translocator provides you with Translocator – a kind of item that can moves items or liquids from a Storage Blocks to another. The original Minecraft has no block that can contain fluids; Cauldron can do that, but Fluids Translocator cannot be used on it, so in the original Minecraft only the Items Translocator can be used. Therefore, if you use Translocator with mods that have fluids storage blocks like Ender Storage or Thermal Expansion … Translocator can be fully exploited.
Items Translocator and Fluids Translocator will make transferring fluids and items from one block to another easier than ever, as the whole system will be automated. Translocator can be used on Furnace to bring in the materials like coal or ores, and then extract the finished products. This is a simple transportation mod, Translocator can be integrated with any mods and thus can be used in large mod packs without conflicting. Translocator requires Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, CodeChickenCore and Forge Mod Loader.
Translocator Crafting Recipes:
How to Install Translocator Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Translocator.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Translocator Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)