VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Minimap for MinecraftBy smod ❘ March 1, 2017 ❘ 13,995 views
VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – one of the best minimap mod for Minecraft nowadays.
There are basic features of a minimap mod, VoxelMap will work to give directions, showing the location of players, showing chunk grid, … and show mob around (it is default for singleplayer).
- Z: Zoom in and zoom out the map.
- M: Customize.
- X: Full-screen map.
- N: Create a landmark location.
With full-screen mode, you can zoom in and out to easily observe your location carefully …
You can create position markers to mark locations such as where mob spawner appears, where the temporary storages when you have a tight bag on your back, where there are wolves, …
… Then the waypoint will display both in the game and on the radar:
You can also view full screen and customize your minimap by editing the setting (button M):
How to Install VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Minimap for Minecraft
- Install LiteLoader first.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods/ (version)
- Put the mod you want to install into mods version folder and then run Minecraft. Done!