Web Shooter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 244 views
Web Shooter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 can change the operational mechanism of Spider in Minecraft. Spider is a type of mob that attack humans just like other mobs (Zombie, Skeleton, Creeper …) but Spider has a distinctive characteristic that differentiate it from other Hostile Mob: it can switch between Neutral and Hostile mode depending on the brightness of the surrounding environment.
Spider is a creature whose size took approximately 2 x 2 x 1 blocks. It has red eyes, dark skin, and their eyes faintly illuminate in the darkness, which help players in avoiding them. During daytime, Spiders only attack humans if provoked, but during the night they will attack humans on sight. As a quick and agile species, Spiders can leap a distance of 3-4 blocks and can climb vertical walls and cliffs. There is 1% of Spiders will spawn with a Skeleton on its back. The phenomenon is known as Spider Jockey – A combination of high speed, all-terrain movement and long range attacks.
If you are a daring adventure and confident of your Spider-slaying skills, then you can install Web Shooter mod to add a web-shooting attack to these creatures, making them a bigger threat than before. You can also exploit this mod to have a never-ending supply of spider webs.
Web Shooter requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Web Shooter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Web-Shooter.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!